Friday, August 30, 2013

Hi there!



I am a stay at home mom who learned that crafts and activities are what keep my toddlers from being on the next exorcist home movie. Bathroom breaks, sitting down, or talking on the phone have become favorite search and destroy moments for my little angels of darkness. When their fear of boredom became stronger than their fear of punishment, I knew I had to find a solution.

Soren Kierkegaard, a Danish Philosopher said, "Boredom is the root of all evil - the despairing refusal to be oneself."

Voltaire, my favorite author, said, "Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need."

Psychology Today even says that boredom can make you die earlier! 

So here begins my journey of inspiring toddlers and saving thousands on future therapy appointments and prescriptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment