Monday, September 2, 2013

Frugal Find: Timeout Timer

This timer is $1 at dollar tree. I set it to 3 minutes since Sebastian is 3 years old. It remembers the setting so all I have to do is push START when he goes in time out. It beeps when the time is up. If I need to change the amount of minutes I can reset it by pressing the MIN and SEC buttons at the same time.  I took some double sided sticky tape to attach it to his bedroom wall out of reach. It also has a stand on the back if you wanted to use it on a counter. 
Before this I was sending him to the bedroom with my phone propped against the wall with a 3 minute timer video from youtube. The video usually took 3 minutes just to set up. I can get a lot done in 3 minutes which makes me so glad to have this timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment